14 January 2006

Sigh

One task that I really dread doing each year is the Annual Report for the parish. I don't mind WRITING it up; I mind calculating the data. When it is told as a story, it is great. Fortunately, Marianne, our wondrous parish secretary (wonder woman of St. Paul's!) assembles the data for me by month. But since I had to calculate, I figured I'd share. Saint Paul's Hamel ended the year with 741 baptized members; and 571 confirmed members. During the year we baptized 15 people (including one adult); we confirmed 14 people (including 5 adults). Seven marriages were solemnized. Seven funerals were held. Twenty people transferred into the parish; and nineteen were transferred out or released from membership. The average Sunday attendance was 42% of the congregation's baptized membership or about 309 folks worshipping over your average weekend.

No comments: