10 January 2008

Boohoo

Tonight is the last night that Lauren and Dean will be with us. They're headed to Collinsville for Friday and Saturday and then back to Seward. It's been great having them around. Bekah started school this week and David starts back to school next week, so things will get REALLY quiet around the parsonage again. We've had a bit of an extended Christmas holidays - at least as far as visiting goes. And to top it off, Dave and Jo aren't here either. I think I'm already bored of the quiet and wanting the next holiday to arrive. I hate having the family scattered hither, thither and yon. I know, I know. It's only practice for what's to come. But I don't even want to think about that!

2 comments:

Randy Asburry said...

Sounds like you need some Pinochle to soothe your lonesomeness. :-)

Tim said...

Hey, Randy,

Didn't you read his prior post?

Tim