16 November 2008

What a Sunday Brings...

Matins (privately) + Divine Service + Breakfast for MEHLS + Divine Service + Lunch + Finishing up bulletins (thank you, God, for Builder!) for next week and shipping off to the never-complaining Joanie + Hospital Visit (Lord, have mercy! Christ, have mercy! Lord, have mercy! - pray for Doris, please) + Vespers (privately) + Catechism Service on Third Article of the Creed + Dinner + More Connelly reading (God willing!!!) - wow, he's got Bosch, McEvoy and Haller in the same novel! + Compline (privately)

For the gift of Your Word, Your Eucharist, Your people, Your never-failing love and the joy of praying to You, the Giver of every good and perfect gift: Glory to You, Blessed Trinity! Glory to You!

5 comments:

Rev. Charles Lehmann said...

Wow. I can't believe I read The Brass Verdict before you did.

I enjoyed it a lot, but there wasn't enough Bosch. Excellent follow-up to The Lincoln Lawyer.

William Weedon said...

Had to wait for it from the library - I'm really trying not to purchase books that I only read once.

Rev. Charles Lehmann said...

I was #2 on the hold list. The person in front of me was a very fast reader.

William Weedon said...

I think they told me I was like #20!!!

Sean said...

glory BE to you. English still needs a verb. :D