15 December 2008

Sweet!

We were so cut off when we lost power a couple years ago - no way to check things as we normally do. Last night we lost power about 11 and by 5:30 or so this morning it had still not returned. And then I remembered the iPhone. We STILL had access to the internet - even without power (and with a car charger, no need to fear running out of power for it)! Fortunately, as I was checking the school closings on the iPhone, the power came back on. House is almost back up to a decent temperature.

2 comments:

Designated Knitter said...

Oh my! That just happened to me too! My power went off last night, and I sighed and resigned myself to being 'offline' until it returned. Then I remembered my iPhone....although whether it is good to be so connected is another whole debate!

Rev. James Leistico said...

and I thought I was addicted to the internet....