18 January 2010

Celebrating 70 Years: Happy birthday, Jo!

All the gang gathered at Ravanelli's in Collinsville to help Jo celebrate passing her milestone. We remembered back to when Dave had his big party turning 60 and it sure didn't seem that long ago, but looking at the "young" people gathered around the table, we realized it was quite a while. Well, Joanne, we dearly love you and we sure hope that THIS year will be better for you than last: may the Lord keep you in good health. Oh, and I still on plan on beating you Liverpool on Friday, birthday or not (hey, a guy can hope, can't he?).





2 comments:

Jo said...

thanks so much. I so enjoy getting out with everyone. It was great that the kids were able to join us.
BTW dream on. My turn to win.

Scott Miller said...

Happy Birthday Jo ...I'll give you a hug when I see you...

You all picked a wonderful place to celebrate. I love Ravenneli's all the food is good and the deserts WOW! Here is a little Fun Fact about Ravenelli's and their Carrot Cake...One day I was in the lobby making small talk with the owner and saw the the Waitress putting a new cake in the display case...I asked I wonder how much that cake weighs ... she quickly looked at me and said "22 Pounds"!
Must be afrequently asked question..