15 October 2014

Home

again after a wonderful time in Texas at Built on the Rock: Christ, Culture and Sacred Music. Pr. Todd Wilken, Dr. Charles Ore and yours truly got to present and it was a lot of fun. I am very, very thankful, howevever, to be home again. Dorothy had it right. There's no place like it. I am sitting here on this cloudy, chilly day in my recliner with faithful Lucy dozing beside me, a glass of wine at my side and a good book on my iPad. Ah, if only it gets a little more chilly I may well throw a match on the fire (it's ready to go!)...just hope I remember to open the damper. 

2 comments:

Kathleen in CA said...

Happy you're back home because that means you're hosting "Thy Strong Word"!! And you should have Todd Wilken on with you frequently- that study was FANTASTIC!

William Weedon said...

Thanks, Kathleen! I really do LOVE working through the Scriptures on that show and Wilken is a GREAT guest.