11 July 2015

What a Wonderful Saturday!

After that cold bout, it feels GREAT to have some heat and warmth. Cin and I had breakfast, coffee, and Treasury this a.m., and then headed out for a long and leisurely walk up to the farm.

Oh, and most hysterical: Sawyer's FactTime this a.m. He's colored on himself with markers. Two tatoos, he informs us, just like Nana. We about split a gut.

Got back and she cut my hair (I LOVE haircut day...I keep trying to get her as excited about it as I am!). A bit more coffee and then pool time. First I vacuumed, while Cindi pulled stuff out of the garden (eggplants, tomatoes, cucumber). We floated a bit. Drank some NorCal margaritas (gosh those are perfect in the heat!), and then some more floating. LPR was playing and we got to hear We All Believe, All Glory be to God on High, and E'en So. Could life get better? A bit of leftovers for lunch.

Cindi's planning on tackling some weeding. I reminded her that the last time I assisted her in this chore she lost her hibiscus (come on, in early spring it LOOKS like a weed). So I'm going to find something else to occupy my time. And then some more pool time after a bit of break from the sun.

No comments: