19 March 2016

Summarizing Saturday

Slept in + Made breakfast (and I thought how mom would find breakfast exceedingly odd: avacado with salsa, spiced black beans topped with a fried egg with runny yoke, a piece of hot sausage, a few slices kiwi, and then a wee bit of oats with flax etc. topped with home made almond milk and of course a couple pots of coffee) + Exercised (45 minute walk, 350 push-ups, 250 rows) + Buzzed my head to remind me why I don't do this +  Fixed green smoothie for lunch + Helped Cindi put away groceries, chopped up salad stuff for tomorrow, made some barley scones and french press coffee + Downton Abbey + Dinner (Eggplant, chickpeas, beef, zuccini, all in a tomato sauce) + Made pizza dough for tomorrow + Set up dining room for Bekah's birthday (25!) + Listened through Stainer's The Crucifixion with the music in front of me + Finished editing LetUsPray for May and shipped off to Megan + Learned to play Sudoku (I can tell this is going to be addictive) + Practiced Bach's Praeludium #1 again

No comments: